Terms and Conditions
This is the Website of Molesworths Bright Clegg Solicitors registered in England and Wales and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under Registration Number 286600. The registered address is Octagon House, 25-27 Yorkshire Street, Rochdale. OL16 1RH, England. Registered VAT number GB 146389440.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Molesworths Bright Clegg or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. Whilst Molesworths Bright Clegg makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific legal problem or matter, please contact one of our lawyers.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Molesworths Bright Clegg endorses such website and/or content. Molesworths Bright Clegg has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Molesworths Bright Clegg prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT MOLESWORTHS BRIGHT CLEGG EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Molesworths Bright Clegg does not exclude Molesworths Bright Clegg liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Molesworths Bright Clegg negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.