Landlord & Tenant Law?
Problems with your Tenant?
Are you a landlord experiencing problems with your tenant? Has your tenant stopped paying their rent? Are rent arrears accumulating, fast?
Our specialist lawyers can help you find a quick resolution to your Landlord and Tenant disputes. We offer a friendly and approachable service and provide clear, practical advice on all your Landlord and Tenant issues.
We can help you or your business with:
• Advice on possession notices and recovering your property
• Preparation and Service of Section 8 and Section 21 Notices
• Representation at Court
• Preparing evidence
• Arranging warrants and bailiff appointments
Our dedicated and experienced team of solicitors can offer you an efficient and affordable service, providing specialist advice and representation.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your tenant or you have an urgent Landlord and Tenant matter impacting on you or your business, contact us now to discuss:
• What your legal rights are
• What your options are
• How any action might affect your future
• How long the legal process will take
• How much legal help will cost you
• What funding options are available to you, including fixed fee packages
Fixed Fee Packages
Molesworths are committed to providing a personal legal service of exceptional quality. We also strive to offer you the very best industry rates available, including a range of transparent fixed fee packages:
Possession Notices £80.00
(preparation & service of Section 8 & 21 Notices)
Accelerated Possession Proceedings £350.00
(issuing proceedings & requesting Judgment under Section 21)
Rent Possession Proceedings £550.00
(issuing proceedings, preparing evidence & attending hearing under Section 8)
Warrants & Bailiff Appointments £80.00
(requesting Warrant of Possession & confirmation of Bailiff appointment)
• The charges above are exclusive of VAT.
• Court Fees are payable separately, the amount of which will be advised prior to the appropriate step being taken.
• Fixed Costs may be recoverable from the tenant if proceedings are commenced.
• If a Hearing is scheduled to take place in a Court that is not local to our offices, an agent may be instructed to attend the hearing on our behalf. This will result in an additional charge, the amount of which will be advised in advance.
• If a matter becomes disputed, any additional work in excess of the above will be charged at our usual hourly rate. We will advise of any additional costs if and when the additional work becomes apparent.
For more information on how we can help you with your Landlord & Tenant matters, contact: Richard Mason, Solicitor, on 01706 356666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to call you back?
Simply fill the form below and we will call you within one working day.