Our Fees for Commercial Licensing applications
|Application for a new premises licence||£500 - £850, plus disbursements (see below)|
|Application for a minor variation of an existing licence||£450 - £700, plus disbursements (see below)|
Disbursements are payments to third parties, and may include:
- Premises Licence application fee: £100-£1,905 (depending on rateable value of premises)
- Personal Licence application fee: £37
- Application for minor variation: £89
- Application to transfer Premises Licence: £23
- Application to vary Designated Premises Supervisor: £23
- Plan fees
- Advertisement in local press
Please note that our fees exclude VAT.
Free cost estimate
If you have an enquiry for an estimate we invite you to fill out the form below for a quick and free estimate. We honour our estimates and will always notify our clients of any potential increases in cost.