Diversity Data 2017
Date online: 31/07/2017
Our diversity data for 2017 is available below.
1. Role In Firm
3. Gender Identity
4. Transgender (gender identity different from that associated with sex at birth)
5. Disability (according to Equality Act)
6. Day-to-day limitation to activities because of health problem or disability lasting 12 months
8. Religion or belief
9. Sexual orientation
10. School type from 11 to 18
11. First generation to attend university
12. Primary carer for a child under 18
13. Time spent providing unpaid care for those with long term physical or mental ill health caused by disability or age
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.